Wednesday, 21 May 2008

So I've done the interview... :)

That was my first real job interview in 21 years. Whew!! Am I really that old?? I was so nervous last night, but all my nerves left me this morning praise God, and I think the interview went really well. The typing test sucked, but then it was so cold this morning and my fingers were frozen even with woolley gloves on. However, I think typing tests pretty much suck for everyone, and the panel who interviewed me seemed very positive. I will know by the end of next week, but they want someone urgently so maybe even before then. Anyway tonight I'm celebrating that I got through my first job interview feeling very positively about it.

The difficult thing about the whole situation is that I feel like it all hangs on me, whether the family finances float or sink. And that's a heavy responsibility, given my health. I seriously worry that I won't make it through a day without eating, and that if I do eat, I will become quite ill and not able to work. However, I know it will all work out. It always does.

I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

TracyP said...

I have my fingers crossed for you hun :)