Tuesday, 20 May 2008

Big day tomorrow

I am SOOOOOO not blaming the scrapping (hehe, of course not) but we are really struggling to cope financially at the moment. In fact, we're not really coping, so I've started applying for part time jobs that I can fit around my children's needs. And I have my first interview tomorrow. It's been so many years since I've done an interview, and I'm more than nervous. But I'm hopeful that God will go before me, and ace my typing test so that I don't have to worry about fumble fingers.

I'll let you know what happens tomorrow afternoon.

3 comments:

TracyP said...

I so know how you are feeling Ruthie and I can let you know we are in the excact same boat!! I'm officially on maternity leave but rand my boss to see if there is any work available! I so badly don't want to go back to work but if things carry on the way they are I won't have any choice :(

Nic said...

oh good luck Ruthie - we've all been there hun! It DOES get better :)

Ruthie said...

Awwww Tracy... it is sucky. I hope things improve for you so you don't have to. And you're right Nic. It's hard everywhere at the moment. People I know who used to be comfortable are really struggling. It's so hard.